Sunday, May 29, 2011

Two (Not-So) Little Piggies

This little piggy was black,
this little piggy was brown
this little piggy likes to smack
the other little piggy around
because the first little piggy was a boy
and the other little piggy was a girl
and those little piggies like to toy
until their little piggy tails uncurl.

(A poem about piggy shenanigans I had to witness while walking through my village. I wanted to yell, 'get a room!' or 'find a pighole!' or 'don't do that sh** on the side of the road!')

1 comment:

  1. Hola: Me parece muy interesante su trabajo y su blog. Felicitaciones!! Me gustaría que visitara mi blog.
    Hi, I have been visiting your blog. ¡Congratulations for your work! I invite you to visit my blog about literature, philosophy and films:
    http://alvarogomezcastro.over-blog.es

    Greetings from Santa Marta, Colombia

    ReplyDelete