Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last Push for Camp GLOW 'Eua!!!

Hello dear friends!

Here's a fun little timeline for you!
--Today is...August 26th.
--I leave for 'Eua on September 2 to begin preparation for the camp.
--The camp starts September 12
--I come back September 19, exhausted and ready to sleep for weeks.

SO: I'm thinking that this will be the last Camp GLOW thingy I post before I dedicate a post to recapping the camp, la-dee-da.
Knowing this, I hope you can tolerate one more blog post in which I beg you to donate to our camp! We need around $1000 USD, and would be much obliged and extremely grateful if you or someone you know would be willing to donate!

The link that leads to magic:
https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=421-132

Malo 'aupito...meimei 'osi! (Thank you very much...almost finished!)

Jamie O.

No comments:

Post a Comment