Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Body the Traitor



Week's summary:
The Bad: Chili Pepper juice embeds in your very fingertip fibers, which makes it torturous to pop in a contact or extract an eye boog.
The Good: I am in LOVE with my new ukulele. I have tons of new chords and play every night before bed.
The Bad: I feel restless in my house right now. This whole week, I want to be outside at all times deSPITE the hot weather. Maybe because I work in an office all day.
The Good: I had cornbread last night!
The Bad: I also had diarrhea until the wee hours of the mornin'.
The Good: I'm almost caught up on Glee Season 2!
The Bad: Cockroach invasion. Need more Pesticide.
The Good: I watched and fell in LOVE with Inglorious Basterds.
The Bad: I'm currently reading... East of Eden, How to Fight a Cosmic War, Things I've Been Silent About, and Traveling with Pomegranates. Woah, turbo. It's taking me years to finish ONE because I keep getting ADD and read another.
The Good: Halloween will be epic this year. Our costume planning is perfecto.
The Bad: All my Baha'i friends are leaving by January. :(
The Good: I started jogging again!
The Bad: My body is at about 7 different levels of suck right now. I'm still sore from Monday's rugby practice...eesh!
The Good: 7 1/2 weeks til I'm home for Christmas! WAAAHHHH-HHHOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment