Monday, May 2, 2011

Wishlist

For those of you interested in sending a package (to the new address, of course,) here are some needed items:
--Baby wipes (always in need!)
--sticky tack for walls
--any fold-out maps of states, countries, etc... things you can get at tourism places. I'll take ANYTHING!
--stickers, any craft stuff for kids
--pudding mix (esp. if it's yellow! butterscotch, lemon, vanilla, banana are my favs!)
--taco seasonings, any packaged seasonings
--crossword puzzles
--pictures!
--books of any kind... poetry is needed in my life. I miss it.
--Tea, coffee (tea can be any flavor, though my fav's are peppermint and Earl Grey, and anything citrusy)
--granola bars
--restaurant condiments (my brilliant Aunt's idea!) anything like mayo, ketchup, BBQ, etc.
--Any drink mixes (packets)
--Small boxed foods are always a fun surprise
--Candy and chocolate, of course, always makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment