Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Predictions

--I will spend way more money than I intend in Nuku’alofa
*There is pizza and vegetables and wine here!
--I will be more grateful about vegetables than Ttap volunteers
*Good ol' lessons from 'Eua
--I will be hit by a car/truck/van/bus
*I drive on the left side of the road with Tongans who don't generally obey traffic rules. And in 'Eua, there WAS NO TRAFFIC. Turnabout? What's that?
--My hot shower will make me feel much more sanitary
*I'm sighing just thinking about my shower tonight.
--I will be busier at work and much more accountable for the I do.
*Yeah, NGO!!!
--I will go through an intense learning experience at TFHA and will probably find even more of a direction for my future.
*Writing/compiling a newsletter, projects about sexual health, etc.
--My weekends look more hopeful as far as activities
*Friends at a close distance, no awful hills to bike, extravaganzas, etc.
--My Tongan language skills will quickly vanish
*Everyone speaks English here.
--Internet will make me much more aware of the world and my friends/fam.
*And much more annoying since I'll blog so frequently.
--I’ll be constantly moving/redecorating in my house… but more moving furniture, since (re)decorating costs money.
*It's like a a Tourette's Syndrome tick. (How do you spell that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment