Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's All Just Furniture

I'm a mover and a shaker, so don't be alarmed at all these faka-changes.
(**PS, don't be alarmed by 'faka', either. In Tongan, it's a prefix that pretty much means "like." It's a game with all PCVs...we put faka in front of any English word. My usuals are "faka-disgusting", "faka-what?", etc. But my new favorite is "faka-snap!")

Anyway, I've changed everything in this blog because a.)I was sick of the mundane title, b.)I've been wanting to use Sea Salt for a while now, c.)I finally have fast-enough internet to actually DO stuff on the blog, d.)and I'm completely obsessed with change. It was my favorite part of college, moving furniture, figuring out creative new ways to make the room flow.
I'm currently doing that in my awesome house (you know, the one with 3 furnished bedrooms, CHAIRS and furniture to actually be COMFORTABLE in, and... a hot shower!) I've changed furniture around, sewn curtains, rearranged other curtains, put up pictures, taken down/moved maps (the hallway was literally a big smorgasbord of maps), etc.
And since it marks the beginning of a new PC experience, I just needed to change things around. The only thing I'm hesitant about is all the blue. It's probably my least favorite color other than pastels and pink, but I can't have a Blog Title like that and not use shades of blue. Oh well.
Anyway, so here is my new space. I've also added some new little features, like the number scroll thingy that counts how many times the site has been visited. I must say, I'm quite impressed. Let's keep it going! :D

Thanks, dear friends.
Cheers to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment