Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Don't Do Crack, Do Wordpad!




In case you couldn't tell, I've recently become a Wordpad/Paint enthusiast. (See previous blog dedicated to Socrates).
It's been a busy and slightly stressful 3 weeks, which will only build and build until the camp is over, so this is my new way of relaxing and such. Painting things on the computer. And I feel like it represents my perception of images and such...so maybe I'll replace ALLLLLL my pictures with WordPad paintings! (crazed laugh begins)

Anywho, as closure for dear, fallen Socrates, I thought I'd add one more doodle. Enjoy :)

(ps, sorry for the tiny text. In order, it reads 1.) cute baby mouse from my bedroom, 2.) Socrates, 3.) NYC rat...with a pirate eyepatch and racing stripes, 4.) R.O.U.S (Rodents of Unusual Size). If you don't understand the last one, watch The Princess Bride.)

No comments:

Post a Comment