Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Toga Influence



This week, I've bought two scarves and have worn both of them as skirts, shirts, and, of course, wraps/scarves (it's friggin' cold here!) I think it's from not only my experimentation with fashion and all things life, but from my role as a philosophic Roman Senator who liked to burn things in our murder-mystery dinner party.



The night was all about good food, good drink, and good competition. The game is from the late 90s, and a PCV won it for a prize drawing during some kind of PC celebration. Basically, we were all characters and murder suspects, only with spiced up names like "Cleptopatra" (my friend Kaitlin, who you'll see at the end). With each round of the game, we were given more information about ourselves (which nearly convinced us all that we were the murderers of the fallen victim.) By the end, after evidence and speculation, defense and prosecution (kind of), we each placed our opinions on who the murderer was. I must say...I picked the right one.
Anyway, it was an amazing night. Different kinds of soup for dinner, amazing desserts, and fun times with friends who will soon return for Clean Life. (Fare thee well, Group 75.)
We Group 76'ers do have a new project coming up soon: a Murder Mystery Faka-Tonga! (Not that we have work to do or anything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment